Where we teach children and teenagers the value of biblical teaching in accordance with their education. Allowing God to be part of their lives will transform their values and attitudes to that of Christ.
- Provide biblical materials and lessons.
- Missionary teams to provide support.
- Training teachers.
- Health needs ie: medicine, food, safe water.
- Building materials ie: paint, bathrooms, playgrounds.
- Pastoral care for families.
- Provide clothing, books and games.
- Building relationships and friendships.
- Building partnerships between churches and schools.
- Provide yearly medical checkups for Pastors working in schools.
Currently we are serving 21,000 children in Guatemala and Honduras with 23 different Mayan ethnic dialogs.